Since 1995 we have been providing website design and hosting. We have been domain name registrars since 1996. A family-owned and run business. Ask us about what we can do for your business. Learn more here
Yep, that’s right. Lots of items offered for sale at WebmavenNJ are actually hand made and crafted by family members and friends. Local artisans are very important and we try to support them where we can.
- Flemish Bowstrings
- BCY or Brownell
- Dacron and Fast Flight
- Longbow or recurve
- Custom Arrows
- Cedar, aluminum, carbon
- Woven Quivers
- Handwoven with reed, leather insert included
- Adult and child sizes available
- Pocket Quivers (leather)
- Belt loops stamped in or folded
- Fur Silencers
- Beaver or other fur
- All sizes
- Fur Pelt Quivers
- Dependent on fur available fox or coyote are the most popular
- Trapper Baskets
- Available in a variety of sizes and color
- Leather Bow Tip Protectors
- Leather Dressing & Waterproofer by Bee Free Botanicals
- Made from mink oil, beeswax and pine pitch
- Honey and bee products from Bee Free Botanicals
Welcome George Snyder, our favorite arrowsmith. He’s building quite a bunch of traditional wood arrows in a variety of weights that can be ordered or picked up at Whittingham Traditional Shoot in April..
Arrows can be cut to length and tips installed for an additional charge. They are all tapered Port Orford Cedar.
Need something special or custom, please let us know.